Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Knitting Contest is well Underway

I'm so excited! The contest is finally picking up! I only had 5 entries this morning and now there are several more! We still have 10 days to go, so keep the comments coming in. You'll find the official contest in my previous post. So you need to leave your comment on that post in order to enter. Here's the direct link to the contest: A One-Skein Wonder Book Giveaway
I'm receiving lots of feedback on what you like to knit. You see, I'm in the process of creating a collection of knitwear designs that I plan to self-publish in book form early next year. So I'm asking everyone to tell me what your favorite knitting patterns are. Your opinions will help to create my book! I want to designs items that you'll want to knit! It's as simple as that! So... head on over to the contest below and tell me what you would like to see in the collection! Your thoughts and opinions mean everything to me! And please do share the link to my Giveaway if you haven't done so already. Even blogging about it will earn you an extra entry. Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment