Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Trunk Show at Purls of Joy in Healdsburg

Owner Rosanne Park and myself
I was recently invited to do my very first Trunk Show at Purls of Joy  in beautiful Healdsburg, CA. I had the pleasure of spending a couple of days at the shop as well as finally meeting the owner, Rosanne Park. Everyone was so kind and hospitable! I felt perfectly at home!

I had such a wonderful time meeting this group of amazing knitters! 
This is the announcement that appeared in the Events section of their website:                             


Trunk Show

Christine Marie Chen

is an independent designer from the Bay Area. We are delighted to present Christine's first Trunk Show and highlight her beautiful and inspiring designs. Christine has had her patterns featured in numerous publications and has created exclusive designs for Manos del Uruguay yarns. See her designs knitted in some of our yarns and learn how she creates them.

July 25th & 26th    Call 433-5697 for more information.
I had such a wonderful time sharing my story and meeting other knitters that are just as passionate about the craft as I am. Below are a few of my designs that were on display. Thank you Purls of Joy for having me!!! :)



2 comments: